[Harp-L] Introducing the GASKET-VALVE System

Vern jevern@xxxxx
Mon Jun 10 21:24:14 EDT 2019

I don’t see how GVs would necessarily affect sticking and buzzing.  That problem depends on the material of the valve and the presence of non-wetting coatings such as wax or fabric-guard. The mechanics of how valves are applied or held in place seem irrelevant.

The material may be great but I don’t think that Brendan has said what it is.

Vern