[Harp-L] Introducing the GASKET-VALVE System

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Thu Jun 13 15:26:30 EDT 2019

> On June 13, 2019 at 4:46 AM Vern <jevern at xxxxx> wrote:
>
> Compressed Ultrasuede over waxed reed plates (belt and suspenders) works very well for me.  My recommendations have gone unheeded by the chromatic community.
> Vern

The chromatic community (at large) Vern may have let your recommendations fly over their heads but I have been using ultra suede for decades. Actually, let me rephrase that. I started with compressed felt. And 'scotch guard' And a few years ago you mentioned waxing the reed plates which I now do. It works. I am not agitated with valve gurgle. lolol.

Gieuseppi Montefiore