[Harp-L] Perfect Pitch revisited

James Brill Rumbaugh jrumbaug@xxxxx
Tue Feb 12 14:41:19 EST 2019

My 2 cents

I find the concept of "perfect pitch" hard to believe BUT...
The drummer at our weekly harmonica club will lead in his songs singing
without backing and is always in pitch.
I can't explain it. and a great talent that almost seems wasted on a
drummer. <grin>

I have not worked with any other musician's with perfect pitch but would
enjoy the experience. I have worked with many musicians that I wish had
perfect pitch.

A fellow musician said to me, "I bet perfect pitch would get annoying. You
would hear squeaky car brakes and say 'ouch, they're a too sharp'"

Jim Rumbaugh