[Harp-L] Who would like to give me lessons on how to overblow via Skype?

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Tue Feb 5 08:49:21 EST 2019

CONSUMER IS KING
Laurent has exactly the correct view of the market, and it's appropriate to
invite responses.
He was clear and candid.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com

"Now there are loads of you guys offering Skype lessons so I feel it is a