[Harp-L] Who would like to give me lessons on how to overblow via Skype?

Laurent Vigouroux laurent.vigouroux@xxxxx
Tue Feb 5 08:25:57 EST 2019

Hi Richards

"Now there are loads of you guys offering Skype lessons so I feel it is a bit of a buyers' market.  "
Actually I think there are probably not that many who really master overblows and can give proper advice to really have the good technique to obtain clear bends and overblows...

"Please reply off list telling me why I should choose you"
I would say this is the opposite actually
Try and choose the best teacher and convince him to give you lessons 😊

Happy Harpin'

Laurent