[Harp-L] Harp-L Digest, Vol 185, Issue 34

David Brown nonidesign@xxxxx
Tue Feb 5 11:23:34 EST 2019

There is a harp player that I run into at open stages, gigs, etc. He's a
really nice guy who tries his best to become a better player, but  it just
isn't happening. He doesn't mind because he just loves to play. Not a
problem. He's a really good heart surgeon.

I wonder if he bashes other heart surgeons LOL.