[Harp-L] Positions Modes and the Harp_L List.

The Iceman icemanle@xxxxx
Sat Oct 27 18:06:06 EDT 2018

I learned relative pitch and perfect pitch from these courses. Relative pitch course took a year to complete. Well worth time invested. Perfect pitch came next and was quicker to learn for me.

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

-----Original Message-----
From: Aongus Mac Cana <amaccana at xxxxx>
To: Harp-L List <harp-l at xxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Oct 27, 2018 12:09 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Positions Modes and the Harp_L List.

Michael Rubin's generous response to my dumb enquiry on the above topic and
the response of others reaffirms to me what is terrific resource this forum
is.

Dare I raise the topics of Perfect and Relative Pitch?

David Lucas Burge claims that these skills can be learned.

I invested in his CD course and think that he might be right. If I could be
a bit more persistent I would know for sure.

Has anyone else established that Perfect Pitch is not just a God given gift
only bestowed on the privileged few?

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana