[Harp-L] Zoom Recorders

Aongus Mac Cana amaccana@xxxxx
Tue May 22 10:23:39 EDT 2018

I can endorse Richard Hunters approval of Zoom Recorders.

I have had a H2 for a few years and find the recording quality more than adequate for my requirements.

The microphone seems to be of very high quality and the absence of any moving parts means that there is no background noise.

I have been able to record the entire week of the Willie Clancy Summer School between lessons and concerts on one SD card.

At about €1.0 per gig SD cards are a reasonable cost medium.

My only problem has been keeping track on the cards i.e. “what is on what card and where?”

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana