[Harp-L] Harmonica for Children by Tony Eyers

Tony Eyers tony@xxxxx
Mon May 21 19:47:23 EDT 2018

In 2010 I created the HarmonicaForChildren.com site. based on two ideas: children recognise nursery rhymes, and they will blow enthusiastically into harmonicas if allowed to.

I've recently updated the site so that the audio players work on modern browsers, and was delighted to re-discover circa 2010 photos of my wife and son, who were unwitting models. If you have, or know of young children interested in the harmonica, or just want to hear how nursery rhymes should really sound, then visit the site. It's at http://harmonicaforchildren.com

Tony Eyers
Australia
www.HarmonicaAcademy.com
...eveyone plays