[Harp-L] Zoom Recorders

William Lifford william.lifford@xxxxx
Tue May 22 12:17:40 EDT 2018

Aongus, do you then load the MP3 recording onto your computer?   Because
then you shouldn’t have to worry about which memory cards have which
sessions on them. You can just use one memory card and keep loading the
recordings off your computer, and then recording over it on the card.   :)

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 10:23 AM Aongus Mac Cana <amaccana at xxxxx>
wrote:

> I can endorse Richard Hunters approval of Zoom Recorders.
>
> I have had a H2 for a few years and find the recording quality more than
> adequate for my requirements.
>
> The microphone seems to be of very high quality and the absence of any
> moving parts means that there is no background noise.
>
> I have been able to record the entire week of the Willie Clancy Summer
> School between lessons and concerts on one SD card.
>
> At about €1.0 per gig SD cards are a reasonable cost medium.
>
> My only problem has been keeping track on the cards i.e. “what is on what
> card and where?”
>
> Beannachtai
>
> Aongus Mac Cana
>
> --