[Harp-L] Huntersounds patchset for Fender Mustang series amps is now available

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Sun Jan 14 09:07:16 EST 2018

HI all,

Inspired by David Barrett's review of the Fender Mustang I on
bluesharmonica.com, I created patchsets for the Mustang I/I (24 patches)
and III/IV/V (40 patches).  Those patchsets are now for sale at:

http://www.hunterharp.com/buy-richard-hunters-huntersounds-patch-set-for-fender-mustang-series-modeling-amps/

Short summary: I've created this set to provide players in traditional
blues and rock styles with a range of authentic amped and acoustic tones
for harmonica in one easy-to-carry-and-use package.  Effects other than
delay and reverb have been kept to a minimum, and I've provided multiple
variations on amp models that offer everything from very tough crunchy
sounds to smooth reverbs suitable for acoustic harmonica solos and
accompaniment.

The Mustang series amps are mostly out of production, but hundreds of
stage-and-studio-worthy Mustang amps are available in good to great
condition used for pretty short money from dealers like guitarcenter.com.
As instrument makers strive mightily to interest musicians in the latest
versions of their products, great stuff that's only one generation of
technology behind gets heavily discounted to make way for the new (and
marginally better), creating a solid buy opportunity for musicians.  That's
the Mustangs for you.  The amps still get great support from Fender, and
they sound terrific with harmonica and my patches. Check the samples at the
URL above.

If you like the feel of an amp behind you on stage, and you want to take
advantage of new technology to dramatically increase the sounds-per-dollar
ratio in your stage and studio amp, the Mustangs are a solid choice.  I'm
really enjoying mine.  Check the specs and samples out at Hunterharp.com.

regards, Richard Hunter

--
Check out the 21st Century rock harmonica masterpiece "The Lucky One" at
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)