[Harp-L] teaching harmonica

Robert Hale robert@xxxxx
Sun Jan 7 08:05:16 EST 2018

Hello Gary,

I have taught for many years on the basis of "four 1-hour sessions" instead
of monthly. No one seems to mind the concept.

   - cardstock page in a binder for student to see payment schedule, check
   numbers, and progress notes on reverse side.
   - small digital voice recorder for quick, easy playback of student's
   efforts.

Over time my rate has become surpassed by local trends, but I consistently
have 10 students per week, and the numbers are just right for me.
I use Skype and ooVoo for web lessons to several states and a couple of
countries outside the US.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL