[Harp-L] Harp-L Digest, Vol 173, Issue 3

Glenn Weiser banjoandguitar100@xxxxx
Sun Jan 7 01:21:19 EST 2018

Gary-
Ring up music stores ask what they charge for lessons. Figure out what the standard rate is and charge the same. Charge by the month, charge for cancellations with allowances for make-up lessons
Then try advertising on Craigslist. It's free, and may work for you. It's in the UK. If that doesn't work talk to guitar and piano teachers and find out what works for them.

craigslist | united kingdom

|  |
craigslist | united kingdom

Good Luck,