[Harp-L] Harmonic minor harp - Imperial March and Force Theme

Dennis Michael Montgomery gaulay2@xxxxx
Sun Jan 7 19:07:50 EST 2018

Perhaps I spoke too soon. Much of what I see on Youtube is done on Major tuned harmonicas. For the record I like minor tuned harps. I have a few in natural minor and one in harmonic minor. I like the harmonic minor thr most. I just wish Suzuki would sell the Manji in B Harmonic Minor in the U.S. They sell the Bb Harmonic Minor, but not the B Harmonic Minor.