[Harp-L] [Harp-l] Harmonica conventions in Europe - Some reflexion

George Miklas harmonicat@xxxxx
Sat Feb 17 10:57:14 EST 2018

Hey, I am looking forward to seeing Tony Eyers at St. Louis this year.....
among my many other friends too!

Cheers!
George

*GEORGE MIKLAS*

*PERFORMING ARTIST, ENTERTAINER, CLINICIAN, STUDIO & PIT MUSICIAN,
<http://about.harmonicagallery.com/>  *
*HARMONICA GALLERY RETAIL SALES
<http://sales.harmonicagallery.com/> & REPAIR
<http://repair.harmonicagallery.com/>*