[Harp-L] Return of Hill Country Harmonica in May 2018 - Register now!

Sean Ophelan ophelansean@xxxxx
Sat Feb 10 09:01:47 EST 2018

 The return of Hill COuntry Harmonica is slated to include 12-15
instructors, guests and young all stars, among 150 attendees. We have
already fill about a third of our seats for this event and I do know a lot
of the Harp-L people have been waiting to hear about the return of this
unforgettable event. We will have 5 nights of concerts, jams and fun, with
4 full days of instruction.
  We have several vendors, and sponsors that will join us and support the
event and make harp gear and products available throughout the weekend, if
you are interested in sponsoring, donating or vending it is easy to get
involved and gain some great rewards for your participation. Contact Sean
for vending/sponsor application. Fun for kids and family, with special
excursions for non harp playing guests. Camping available on-site so
attendees can take in the entire experience, with hotels, motels and
camping alternatives within 30 mins of the famous Foxfire Ranch, where the
event takes place. It all goes down in Waterford MS, a blues rich northern
area of Mississippi.
 The event will be staffed by the country's youngest, most accomplished
harmonica players, with the leadership and guidance of Jeff Silverman and
Sean Wailin O'Phelan the organizer of Midwest Harmonica Workshop, a weekend
instructional event in several locations around the country, currently in
his 5th year of putting together harmonica events from Hawaii to Nashville,
up to Chicago, and St Paul MN, and all the way down to North MS.
 People can find out more about past HCH events at the legacy website
www.hillcountryharmonica.com. They can sign up and reserve their seat for
Hill Country and 2 other MHW events at www.midwestharmonica.com. There is a
forum to help people figure out rides, details, lodging and whatever else
at http://www.hillcountryharmonica.com/forum.html. We have a Facebook Group
and Event page, just search Hill Country Harmonica and Midwest Harmonica
Workshop in Facebook. We encourage each harmonica fan out there to attend
one of many events happening this year all around the country, led by
really great players and instructors.
We have designed our events to make it financially possible for the average
person to attend a few of them. Hill Country Harmonica will only set you
back $225 this year and MHW events are priced at only $350 all the time,
with discounts for attending both. We will continue to run the HCH event
each year if we see the numbers, so if you are ready to bite the bullet, go
sign up today, or call/email Sean Wailin O'Phelan at 808-854-3443
<(808)%20854-3443> or ophelansean at xxxxx Do not miss your opportunity
to bump up your skills and be a part of this unbelievable year of events!!
Thank you so much for helping by telling friends, family and other harp
players around the world where we will be this year! Share the attached
flyers in an email, at a jam/ harp group or on your facebook page and let
us know, for your chance to win some cool stuff!!
       Sincerely,
 Sean, Adam and Jeff and the rest of our amazing staff at
Hill Country Harmonica and Midwest Harmonica Workshop Events!