[Harp-L] Santa Barbara workshop Feb 24

Tom Ball havaball@xxxxx
Sat Feb 10 15:18:06 EST 2018

(Please disregard if you live in Burundi or somewhere far away, but have to drop a shameless plug for a small workshop I’ll be doing later this month…  —TB)
BEGINNING HARMONICA WORKSHOP!
FEB 24 in SANTA BARBARA
In conjunction with the Tom & Kenny concert at Santa Barbara's Alhecama Theater on Feb 24, I’m pleased to announce I will also be doing a rare harmonica workshop in the afternoon. To insure personal instruction, this workshop will be limited to ONLY SIX participants, so act fast if you’d like to take advantage. Workshop will be 2:30-3:45 at the theater, followed by Kenny's guitar workshop at 4:00 and the concert in the evening — why not attend all three?