[Harp-L] Overheating/Untempering Reeds

Bob Marsolais bob@xxxxx
Tue Sep 19 02:17:59 EDT 2017

		Verne,Thank you, you were spot on.  I rechecked my placement and found it could be better.  So I substituted a larger head Phillips head screw in place of the smaller head slot screw and it gave me the extra movement I needed to more accurately place the reed.  Thanks to your advice and videos from Brendan Power and Andrew Zajak's websites, my first attempt at replacing reeds on two Lucky 13's were successful.  Now to practice retuning them to fill missing keys in my case.  Those two harps will just about pay for the tools purchased to make the changes.  I'm happy!

		Get Outlook for iOS