[Harp-L] Screws for reeds (was: Vern Smith's Solder method)

Vern jevern@xxxxx
Wed Nov 1 18:49:12 EDT 2017

Therefore it is left to us who must repair them to find the best methods.

Soldering works regardless of the previous method of attachment (rivets, welds, screws, etc.) or the possibly damaged condition of the plate,  with no drilling, reaming, or tapping required

Vern
.