[Harp-L] Screws for reeds (was: Vern Smith's Solder method)

gnarlyheman@xxxxx gnarlyheman@xxxxx
Wed Nov 1 17:40:51 EDT 2017

I am pretty happy with the screws that Suzuki uses--but if a donor reed has the rivet still attached, I will use that.
I must point out, however, that harmonicas are designed and manufactured to be sold, not repaired.
Gary