[Harp-L] Kansas City small venues??

46long Blake 46long@xxxxx
Tue Mar 7 11:10:03 EST 2017

I will be spending a week in Kansas City, this June, for work. Myself and a number of my colleagues, some of them also veteran gigging musicians, will bring acoustic instruments with us. We'd love to find an open jam (not necessarily blues) or even a small venue where we can play for tips and giggles. We'd probably get a modest crowd from our other colleagues in town for this work project. Last year, in Louisville, we put 50-60 people in the back room of the Haymarket for an event like this.

Anyway, we're looking for a smallish place to play in KC in June. Any suggestions or leads would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

- Blake Taylor

Sent from my iPhone