[Harp-L] 5th Annual Week-end Harmonica Retreat

Kevin kham27@xxxxx
Mon Mar 6 21:43:13 EST 2017

Hello Harp Enthusiasts.

We are super excited to once again host the 5th Annual Shared Harvest
Week-end Harmonica Retreat. This year we will  be graced with 3 exceptional
instructors in Roly Platt, Adam Gussow and Mike Stevens. The week-end takes
place at Shared Harvest Community Farm and Education Centre underneath 100
year old willow trees just 300 metres off the banks of the Grand River in
Canada's deep south. A 45 minute drive from Buffalo and a 1 1/2 hour drive
from Toronto our certified organic farm has over 30 acres of fields with
over 40 kinds of vegetables.  Expect to eat fresh gourmet organic food. We
want to emphasize the connection between food, music and culture! Indeed
this is where the roots and popularity of our tiny instrument were born.
Accommodations are billeted in houses of our farm friends, on site in the
log cabin, our two bunkies and lots of space for camping. Some rooms are
shared with two bunk beds. Good connections are made with our attendees and
the locals who open their homes and hearts to us.

For more information visit
https://www.sharedharvestfarm.ca/harmonica-retreat.html

<https://www.sharedharvestfarm.ca/harmonica-retreat.html>

Attendees will arrive Friday night to get settled. We will hangout and jam
the night away by firelight or indoors if the weather isn't co-operative.
The instructors can then hear us and get a feel for where individuals and
the group as a whole are at. The workshops will be 1 hour and 10 minutes
each. 4 on Saturday and 4 on Sunday with an equipment demo before the
Saturday night concert. Everyone will get 5 meals plus snacks throughout
the week-end starting Saturday with breakfast.