[Harp-L] The Harmonicaster at NAMM

Ronnie Schreiber autothreads@xxxxx
Mon Jul 17 13:34:57 EDT 2017

It's simple. You just remove the front cover, which is held on by
magnets, pop out the cassette, slide another one in, and close the
cover. It takes just seconds, you can do it by feel without looking, and
if you have some dexterity you can probably do it in the middle of the
song to handle a modulation into another key.

I'll be posting a key change video later today.