[Harp-L] Yonberg harp

phyllis731@xxxxx phyllis731@xxxxx
Fri Dec 22 14:51:25 EST 2017

I have a few Yonbergs...love the sound and the colors.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Do no harm but take no shit.
Sent from AOL Desktop
In a message dated 12/22/2017 1:50:15 PM Central Standard Time, hooligan6a at xxxxx writes:

 I just received a Yonberg Storm harp. It is really great. Has Seydel stainless steel reeds and I think it is the loudest sounding harp I have ever played. It really honks.
 You can break it down super fast to clean it. Has it’s own little tool for that. Only three bolts hold it together. Very airtight. The case is marked with the key. One end is wider then the other, so you will never pick it up the wrong way. I just don’t see any downside. Nice!

 Ed Hart