[Harp-L] Callahan"s RIP in March

philharpn@xxxxx philharpn@xxxxx
Fri Dec 22 09:53:46 EST 2017

In case you are not on the broadcast list for the blue venue in suburban Detroit: Here is a paste of a recent release: While the hall looked like an old bar, it was only open for concerts and bookings. I saw a lot of good shows there that were about a few minutes away,

At the end of March 2018, Callahan's Music Hall will cease operations after 10+ years and more than 1,500+ shows. We have made the decision to focus on our health, family, and other interests.

The decision wasn't easy as we have been blessed to present some of the world's finest musicians, supported by a great staff, and enabled by the incredible support provided by music lovers like you.

Our goal was to continue in the tradition of Detroit's great clubs like Soup Kitchen, Sully's, and Cisco's. Based on the incredible shows, feedback from artists, and the incredible support we have received we consider our goal accomplished.

While change is coming the beat goes on!  We have been talking with some of our friends and plan on wrapping the party up in style. We will be announcing "The Last Stand" of shows shortly. Look for another email shortly.

Thanks again for your generous and continued support and making the last 10+ years possible. Now let's start the celebration and send the club off in style!

Best,
- The Callahan Brothers