[Harp-L] Dee's gaskets

flyingv8@roadrunner.com flyingv8@xxxxx
Sat Aug 26 23:27:32 EDT 2017

    Thank you Richard! I was considering shutting the gaskets down. I might just keep them going a little while longer!Dee
Sent from my LG Mobile

------ Original message------From: Richard HunterDate: Sat, Aug 26, 2017 7:18 PMTo: harp-l at xxxxx;Subject:[Harp-L] Dee's gasketsI bought a few sets of gaskets for various harmonicas, including a SeydelSession Steel in A, from Dee's Finely Tuned Instruments a while ago.Yesterday I had occasion to take the Session Steel apart for cleaning.  I'dforgotten that I installed a set of gaskets on that instrument, and I wassurprised and gratified to find that there was very little buildup ofresidue in the harp--very different from the experience I had withMicropore tape gaskets years ago.  The gaskets came out cleanly,re-installed easily, and work just as well now as they did when firstinstalled.  Good stuff.Regards, Richard Hunter-- Check out our 21st Century rock harmonica record "The Lucky One" athttps://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunterAuthor, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)Latest mp3s and harmonica blog at http://hunterharp.comVids at http://www.youtube.com/user/lightninrickTwitter: @lightninrick­­­‪­‪­­­‪‪­­‪­‪­‪­­­­‪­­‪‪‪­‪‪­­­‪­‪­­­­‪‪­­‪­‪­­­­