[Harp-L] Dee's gaskets

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Sat Aug 26 12:10:57 EDT 2017

I bought a few sets of gaskets for various harmonicas, including a Seydel
Session Steel in A, from Dee's Finely Tuned Instruments a while ago.
Yesterday I had occasion to take the Session Steel apart for cleaning.  I'd
forgotten that I installed a set of gaskets on that instrument, and I was
surprised and gratified to find that there was very little buildup of
residue in the harp--very different from the experience I had with
Micropore tape gaskets years ago.  The gaskets came out cleanly,
re-installed easily, and work just as well now as they did when first
installed.  Good stuff.

Regards, Richard Hunter

--
Check out our 21st Century rock harmonica record "The Lucky One" at
https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)