[Harp-L] Questions on Bending/OB/OD and Scales/Music/TAB

Michael Rubin michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxx
Sun Apr 23 11:26:31 EDT 2017

Leonard,
These are lots of valid questions. I have around 100 videos explaining this
for free on my website.  Or one Skype lesson will enable us to quickly
address these issues without searching.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com