[Harp-L] Replacing slide bumpers with metal tubing

Sheltraw macaroni9999@xxxxx
Fri Sep 16 00:45:41 EDT 2016

Hi Winslow

I am about avoiding the potential clicking by other means external to the slider channel. For the moment I just want to know if reliably decreases slider friction. If I can finder metal sleeves of the correct dimension I will just give it a try. So for I haven't found any.

BTW: I want to start up lessons with you again with emphasis on improving my tone.

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone