[Harp-L] Replacing slide bumpers with metal tubing

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Fri Sep 16 12:23:46 EDT 2016

Don’t want to but in but metal tubing will NOT decrease friction. The friction is the TOTAL contact surface area of the parts. Jeweling the slide will do it. Metal sleeves will not.
But if you insist, you will find that certain sections of a multi section collapsable portable radio antennae will be the right size for your needs. Me? I think it’s a non sequester.
lolol  smo-joe     (Smokey Joe & the Cafes).