[Harp-L] CD review of "Procrastination"...The new Slide Man Slim and Penny Hanna release

David Naiditch davidnaiditch@xxxxx
Sat Jun 11 13:30:56 EDT 2016

Another excellent CD Slim.  Very distinctive harmonica playing, fine guitar playing, and wonderfully arranged and produced.  And all this while playing upside down!