[Harp-L] CD review of "Procrastination"...The new Slide Man Slim and Penny Hanna release

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Sat Jun 11 12:46:52 EDT 2016

Big thanks to PT for taking the time to listen and for sharing his thoughts, Penny and I are so very flattered!

To see what some other members of our harmonica community have to say about the album and to listen to it in its entirety free of charge just go here:

https://slimandpenny.com/web/procrastination/

If you dig what you hear, consider purchasing the download or physical CD from CD Baby (only $5 and $10 respectively) to support our future recordings.

But more importantly, we’d love to hear your comments (positive, negative, or otherwise) before we embark on our next musical project….

- Slim.

www.SlimAndPenny.com