[Harp-L] Kickstarter project for "The Lucky One" is up and running

Richard Hunter turtlehill@xxxxx
Fri Jun 3 13:32:23 EDT 2016

Hi all,

The Kickstarter project to fund my upcoming record "The Lucky One" has gone live, and you can find it here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/889206973/richard-hunters-the-lucky-one

This will be my first full-length CD in 10 years, and the first ever to feature my harmonica electronica with a rock band. There'll be more harp than you can shake a stick at on this thing, with harp playing the kinds of roles that you typically hear from keys and guitars.

I'm looking forward to the recording sessions in September in Philadelphia with Mike "Slo-Mo" Brenner on guitar and lap steel. In the meantime, if you'd like to support this project, please check out the link above.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick