[Harp-L] Inner ear monitor

Joseph Leone 3n037@xxxxx
Mon Aug 29 14:18:55 EDT 2016

Yeah Larry, I feel ya. Then after sending, I realized that my experiences may differ from others. That’s why I wrote (others may differ). I seem to do that automatically. I guess I am used to
playing the first set with lower volume because people are still eating. Then we crank it up a bit as people start to dance. By the third set, we’re cranking about as much as we dare. Since
we’re all older we had been through the ‘volume wars’. One of us usually handles the sound, so everything is ginchy. I never understood sound men. Are they all hearing impaired? lolol.

smo-joe