Re: [Harp-L] Copper/Stainless Steel Combs for Marine Band and Golden Melody

Steve Grimm makes stainless steel combs. His harmonicas are called Dude Harps and Steve is known as the one dude. His combs are well made if not heavy. Having gone through a metal comb phase, brass Filiskos then Steve's stainless steel what I'll say is I've come back to woods and composites. Dead flat and air tight are the properties in a comb I'm looking for. You don't need a metal comb to achieve that. Oh, Steve's web site is, http://www.nktelco.net/optimal/

fjm