[Harp-L] Copper/Stainless Steel Combs for Marine Band and Golden Melody

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone had experiences with Copper/Stainless Steel combs
for Hohner harps?

I saw a guy selling Copper and Stainless combs for Marine Band, Blues Harp
and Golden Melody couple of days ago which made me wondering.

What's your thoughts around these types of material for combs? I've used
MR-350/HA-20 which has a Aluminium comb, they sounded pretty nice, do you
think these copper/steel ones worth trying?

Cheers,

Leon