Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 6:23 AM
To: bad_hat@xxxxxxxx ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Low tuned Harps

I'm curious how you would all rate low note harps in terms of brands:
Suzuki Manji m20...Hohner
Thunderbird...Seydel.  Any info about differences or comparison would  be
appreciated.

Blues Girl Phyllis
Isn't it wonderful the  way the world holds both the deeply serious, and
the unexpectedly  mirthful?