Re: [Harp-L] Light box for reed work.

Wow! Thanks, Gary, George. I'm not a Suzuki convert exactly, but I intend
to persevere with the Sub30 & Brendan & Zombor's X Reed improvements,
so count me in! I've already totally ruined an X Reed/Sub30 with my
blundering attempts to make it exactly as I want it, so the $300 (that's
going to be considerably
more in Oz dollars too) will be more than worth it.
After 35 years of 'overblowing' (of which, no matter how good the harp, I
can't stand the sound) it's either the chromatic (I suck at it - shoulda
started a long time ago)
or this. Or golf.
One more question; do Suzuki sell spare reeds, as the vid seems to suggest?
Cheers,
RD