Re: [Harp-L] The Low Rider rides again

That's because it's only being introduced at the German NAMM this weekend. I was the only one privy to its existence and was asked for my input on any design changes. I was also told to keep quiet about it. I got Lee's permission yesterday to promote it with the German introduction. My only recommendation was to make a small change to the slide button. It's wedge shaped and I felt my finger was going to slip off using the slide. I thought others would feel the same way. Everything else about it is perfect.

Lee will contact me at the end of the month to discuss more about it.

Take care
Mike
www.harmonicarepair.com