[Harp-L] "Breaking in" a harmonica
- To: "Harp-L List" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] "Breaking in" a harmonica
- From: "Aongus Mac Cana" <amaccana@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 19:43:51 +0100
- Thread-index: Ac/VAtJuk7msZQrlQlOT5Hi1t9olFQ==
I was kind of surprised by the contributor who has had two Seydel Session
Steels commit suicide in short order. I have only ever succeeded in "doing
in" brass reeds. Maybe I am not attacking my harmonicas aggressively enough.
Since I bought my first Seydel 1847 with stainless steel reeds a fair few
years ago I have become a 'convert' to Seydel and stainless reeds. I expect
them to last forever - or at least long enough.
So far (touch wood and crossed fingers) I have been lucky.
Aongus Mac Cana
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and