[Harp-L] "Breaking in" a harmonica

I was kind of surprised by the contributor who has had two Seydel Session
Steels commit suicide in short order. I have only ever succeeded in "doing
in" brass reeds. Maybe I am not attacking my harmonicas aggressively enough.

Since I bought my first Seydel  1847 with stainless steel reeds a fair few
years ago I have become a 'convert' to Seydel and stainless reeds. I expect
them to last forever - or at least long enough.

So far (touch wood and crossed fingers) I have been lucky.

Beannachtai

Aongus Mac Cana