Re: [Harp-L] Slims Custom cases

Hi

<skiingsheep.tw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > The slots for
> > diatonic harps were too small for the harps

it's always difficult to judge from outside. Slim seems to have a lot of
happy customers, so his work can't be generally bad. He replied to Tim
on Adam Gussow's forums and admitted that he made errors and is
willing to rework whatever was wrton on the case. That sounds fair.
However Slim also wrote the following:

"Its easy for people to say if you have too many orders you should
stop taking orders, when you have bills to pay etc etc. "

What? Slims bills and etcs are not the customers concern. It'd be fair
to take the money if it's very clear, that the case probably won't be
delivered within a year or whatever. It'd be even better not too
charge the money before the building process actually starts. Ignoring
promised lead times, lying about the building progress, things like
that don't sound fair to my ears. I don't want to be taken for a fool
and apart from the good reviews Slim received for his work i surely
won't order anything from him as long as i'm unsure that he's a
sincere character. The quotation above doesn't make me confident of
that.

--
GruÃ,Frank