Re: [Harp-L] Slims Custom cases

So he's saying that not only was the wrong harmonica specified, but that
the customer also got specified the length wrong on the accessory, as well
as on the color?

I have to say, when something goes to court on these things, I would
normally expect that kind of stuff to be brought up.

And if there was no court case, then that would be actionable if someone
claimed so, especially if it is an attempt to harm a business.

Knowing that, I'm sure folks will make a decision based on how things add
up for them.