Re: [Harp-L] harp-l "forum" in future?

Huh...I never really think of myself as "most aggressive." Is that a good
thing or a bad thing? j/k

I think of mailing lists as having the least barriers to joining. There's
one instrument forum I frequent which launches so many fancy background
processes that it slows my older computer down to a crawl. I'd argue that
such stuff is probably more exclusionary of less affluent folks than a
mailing list.

To me, it sounds like you like the functions of online forums... but don't
like that they lack the content and quality of Harp-L.

That's a poser. given that in spite of all those online harmonica forums
you were talking about, none of them have apparently attracted all the
quality users from the list.

Well, to each his or her own!