[Harp-L] harp-l "forum" in future?
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] harp-l "forum" in future?
- From: "Opus314 ." <opus314@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 20:35:47 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=i5mo2utjSDF8kH3jdJD6Q1xWp0glXaaAk0EmclgPsac=; b=UCGErz9LE3/okC7hbSkOsMylnbVQynWi8mNpf5B7npDQEgMotjH0Kmj5kQuS8vVscd x4Kgpoo4Uhh0VEI0mVqcQck8fGu8x1HPl9wIx3QY/3c8JNeSDXwMiHQHTDgdNqCC7mX1 RUcsEcvWYBEpXizEIaQenUZrOZ+GrDmZWcnmzgT8wSgDLVQ8p2zges7ft2lS/grDeJuB tTEYYmKwN9Lcae4cYSvvXu/y2x/jVi0kodED1wc6v/+Zk9DyLVn/mf+1l+qtmwJPmxvH UqilI5rq0jhnxffEEe2xR6ZIeyAPW+KSIWeRnWU2oHZH/Sl6gDISpACC+iHmv6cmZvRg ZKXw==
Just wondering if there has ever been any talk of moving harp-l from an
email list to a standard online "forum".
And if not I'm curious about the reasons... other than "this is the way we
have always done it" :)
I've used email list for years but over recent years have become fond of
the 'forum' format.
Anther concern is membership. It is fairly easy to discover online forums
and there are a number of active harmonica forums... The email list is, in
the opinion of many, old technology and is not as 'visible' to, other than
the most aggressive, potential new members.
But, maybe the email list keeps it more exclusive... I dunno?
bth, who are the list admins and/or owners? Just wondering.
No problem either way. Great group.
*figure it out*
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and