Re: [Harp-L] The Ashby Method for Overbending

Neil says:
I would figure the Michael might be using more than the _minimum_ amount of
air-pressure _or_ his (perhaps) customized gaps are set wrong for this
Method.

I tried on standard out of the box Special 20s.  Your method clearly states
anyone can get an overblow in 5 minutes.  Am I not anyone?

Although Neil may be right about whether or not an original teaching method
can be copyrighted, I would prefer the argument stating yes come from
someone other than who is trying to state his copyright is valid.  Any
copyright lawyers out there?

Dear Neil,  I think you are fine,  there's just something about the way you
are presenting things that is pushing my devil's advocate button.  I highly
encourage you to continue trying to find ways to teach the harmonica.  It
is a worthy goal and if you help one person, that is awesome.
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com