Re: [Harp-L] The Ashby Method for Overbending

I play both right side up and upside down.  I have no trouble overblowing
either way.  I cannot make Neil's method work for me, however.  I also am
confused as to whether a teaching method can be copyrighted.  I do have a
copyright on my book, but I think that's just so no one can reprint the
book and sell it under their own authoriship.  The concepts are
everybody's, it's is my language I am copyrighting. Or can you copyright a
technique?
Michael Rubin
michaelrubinharmonica.com