Re: [Harp-L] The Ashby Method for Overbending

(1) Below is among the comments I received that was not "cc:" to Harp-L:

"That's amazing.  I've been playing for 55 years and the one technique
that has baffled me, despite various suggestions from my customizers is
the overblow.
I tried this and had instant gratification.  Many thanks.
"

(2) Pertaining "playing the harp numbers down" then I consider that to be a non-standard embouchure and would not bother to comment. Somebody on YouTube performs with the harp backward in his mouth and selects the notes via covering holes with his fingers; that is another non-standard embouchure and he ought even not consider overbends.

/Neil