 From: Eric Nielsen <ericbarnak@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Richter Shift Tuning

I'm curious. Why is "Richter tuning" not a good name for this tuning?

I am not suggesting that the popularity of the term "Richter tuning" makes
it correct. I am sincerely interested in whatever enlightenment you and
Winslow could impart on this. I--and I think others--would benefit from a
brief exposition.

Eric