[Harp-L] Richter Shift Tuning

I'm not sure what this tuning is called but it is sort of a modified or
shortened version of SBS that I'll call Richter Shift.  In this case, I
took a 10 hole Seydel 1847 and built in the key of (A) with the root
starting on hole 2 blow. The hole #1 note is an E/G#.

The advantage is it amounts to a HIGH A that is all stainless steel reed.
 Of course you have to get used to the notes being shifted over 1 hole, but
the other advantage is a full 3 octaves of 2nd position play.   It is nice
to be able to get above the other instruments and I can see this working
out well for (G) and (A) and possible more in a country/bluegrass context.
 To get a HIGH A, it still required some 1/2 step re-tuning so it isn't
possible on the CONFIGURATOR.

Email me if this interests you.

1st take over a backing track on the playing and yes, I missed a few
turnarounds and chord changes..

https://soundcloud.com/greg-jones-9/seydel-1847-high-a-special

*Greg Jones*
*16:23 Custom Harmonicas*