Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Progress

Oh, I dunno. If you're driving from Ft. Stockton to El Paso and haven't seen another car going the other way for 13 minutes (which equals a car every 31+ miles), I think you may be able to toot a few bars.

Besides, unlike cell phones, there isn't anyone on the other end arguing with you, chewing your fern over being late for a lucrative commission real estate sale, nor getting news that a member of your family has just been murdered, or that your house burned to the ground or was blown away in a tornado.
 Oh, and eating a burger and oozing mustard on your shirt, where you have to look down..and WHAMMO, doesn't happen much.

Harmonicas are relatively benign. But I wouldn't steer with my knees. Not while wearing long pants. Fabric will slip on plastic steering wheels. Better to be bare legged (shorts) as flesh is 'grabbier' . I think it's riskier if you play diatonic as ya'all seem to like to bend at the waist, close your eyes, and pop the veins out of your heads and necks. lolol.

smo-joe